How to use and dose Ariel 3in1 PODS
If you’re looking for an easier way to do your laundry, Ariel 3in1 PODS has got you covered. Learn more about the latest laundry innovation in India – Ariel 3in1 PODS and how they work, how to use them, dose them, store them, and keep your home safe at the same time.
Look no further for a one-stop solution to your laundry needs, as Ariel Matic 3in1 PODS has got you covered. These easy-to-use PODS give you a super-concentrated and powerful laundry detergent that helps you not only clean your garments, but also lift stains and brighten your clothes with one single POD. Upgrade to an HD clean with Ariel Matic 3in1 PODS, that will give you a brilliant clean, tough stain removal and amazing freshness!
Ariel 3in1 PODS give you a true 3in1 solution as it comes equipped with an innovative three-compartment design that keeps all the ingredients stable and separate until they are activated together in your washing machine.
Also, since Ariel 3in1 PODS are pre-measured, you don’t have to measure or pour out any laundry detergent before adding to your load, all you need to do is simply place the POD in the back or bottom of the drum of your washing machine before adding the clothes. You no longer need to worry about dosing correctly when washing your clothes. Ariel 3in1 PODS can be used for both, Top and Front Load automatic machines
One of the main advantages of Ariel 3in1 PODS is just how easy they are to use, which makes life a lot easier when it comes to getting the laundry basics right.
See great laundry results in your first wash with our tips on how to use Ariel 3in1 PODS:
- Determine the load size.
- Open the child-safe tub. Open the pouch inside the box to take the capsule out. Make sure your hands are dry when handling them.
- Place the washing capsule at the back before placing your clothes into the washing machine. There is no need to tear or peel the POD apart, just add it into the drum as it is.
- Add 1 POD for 1 wash. If you have a very large load size or very soiled clothes, you can add an extra POD, but remember that for regular loads, 1 POD = 1 wash.
- Place clothes into the drum of the washing machine directly on top of the washing capsule.
- Select the appropriate wash cycle, based on the garments’ fabric care labels.
- Close the pouch and the box after use. Make sure you hear the click of the tub when closing it. Always store in a cool, dry place and keep it out of reach of children.
Unlike the Ariel liquid detergent or powder detergent, you should not use Ariel 3in1 PODS to hand wash or pre-treat your clothes.
Most of the time dosing is easy: 1 POD = 1 wash! However, sometimes you may need a little extra boost of power, so if you have a very large load size, or a lot of soiling then you can add an additional POD.
If you are still interested in dosing, you can read more about how to dose your laundry detergent in more detail.
A happy home is a safe home, and one of the most important things you can do is store your washing capsules properly and away from any curious children. The laundry area in your home can be a dangerous area for your children, especially with many chemicals and machines lying around, but the colourful liquitabs can be especially dangerous, as they may catch a child’s eye. There are many things you can do to keep your home safe:
- Install baby gates or put a childproof lock on the door.
- Keep your detergents out of reach of children, and keep them locked away, instead of leaving them on top of your washing machine.
- Do not transfer the PODS into other packaging.
- Seal the inner pouch pack and place it back in the original box. Ensure you close the child safe tub till it clicks after every use.
- Handle PODS with dry hands to keep the film from dissolving before use.
- Do not tear, cut or peel the PODS open. You can toss the POD as is into the machine for use.
How to open the Ariel 3in1 PODS tub
- Pinch the tub on the slits marked on the lid together and towards you and lift the lid of the tub to open
- Take out the pouch
- Open the pouch
- Take out the POD
Once you’ve used the POD, make sure you seal up the pouch and seal it properly, put it back in the tub and keep it stored out of the reach of children high up or locked in a cupboard.
How to remove detergent residues
The film is meant to completely dissolve but do make sure you’re using it and dosing it correctly to avoid any unwanted residues.
However, if there are still some residues for an unknown reason, you can remove detergent residue easily by rinsing your clothes with warm water. Or if that doesn’t work, give it another wash in the machine. It should come out easily!
Do you need to use fabric conditioner with Ariel 3in1 PODS?
No, you don’t! You’ll get brightness and freshness—along with brilliant cleaning results—with Ariel 3in1 PODS. You’ll get everything you need in one capsule so you can just POD and go!